Ranking
Original Post
N1njas pivot sig shop
ok ill take reqests must have a limit to 1-2 mins under 2 mins 80 creds over 2 mins 110 creds
tell me what u want to happen in scene wepons vehicals ect.
look at my sig to see my "abilitys" ok you can start requests........Nowtriggerhappy
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
i want a 5 min pivot like that:

3 peepz fighting eachother
a endless fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight (with swords and ninja stuff,lazoors, dragonballz shit, guns, fists, )
ok roach lets face it 5 mins is way to long i made it about 1 minut long and i put lettering at end so but i hope u like it 1 monie plz but qote this and take code from qote like a sig u buy from any 1 els
Last edited by N1njaslayer; Aug 5, 2007 at 10:04 AM.
the top one i just made for roach and my sig is one i made about a month after i got pivot
still horible with leg movments tho i gota work on that
Listin, Ninja. If I show you my Pivoting skills will I be able to join this shop?

Tell me One thing to make. A Battle. A Stunt. Anything.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Should be on Market.

And also, it's obvious that all your sigs are gonna take 2 minutes if you do them at such a low fps.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
sorry dumb mistake i goofed and put it in art it was 2 am and yea nellis you can join uhh post me a fight and ill see and ill raise fps