Pheature
Jebus
13chillz
.:Size : 512x512:.
.:Recolor : Nope:.
.:Payment : TC:.

Heads

Wasteland Scout

The wasteland is an unforgiving place. You can never wonder off without knowing where you are wondering off to. This is the scout. He looks scared because one day he wondered off and wondered if he was wondering or actually wandering. After wondering about wandering for a good half hour he decided to wander back to camp and wonder some other day. The scout is an intelligent person, he see's what most people can not: traps, prey, if milk is expired or not. These are the skills that help the scout survive the wasteland. Considering this is Vault PJ13's 7th scout this year alone, we are unsure if these skills are actually enough to survive the wasteland. More training for future scouts is recommended.

flat

Li'l Franco

Here is Li'l Franco. He, like most middle aged gym rats is obsessed with underage girls. More specifically their undergarments. Since being a middle aged man at a teenagers sleepover is quite suspicious he decided to craft himself a nice disguise. He did not consider the fact that riding a 60 foot tall killer puppet is significantly more suspicious. Yet it helps him collect more undergarments which are then used for fabric to help him craft more devious sewings to win the 2014 competition of sewing. Sewing himself a shirt has not yet crossed his mind...

flat

Prisoner

Gemkeeper

SOLD

Wasteland Rogue

Last edited by 13chillz; May 8, 2014 at 08:49 PM.
Radagast the Younger SOLD to Calamity

Sold to Calamity

.:Artist: Jebus:.
.:Resolution: 512x12:.
.:Previous Owner: None:.
.:Resize/recolor/edits: No:.
.:Payment: TC only:.

Radagast flat

Woody

Woody Flat

Odin SOLD TO 2WC

Sold to 2WC

Odin Flat SOLD TO 2WC

Last but not least, the crown jewel: KIKI THE STRIPPER

For this one I'm obviously looking for only the best offers. I'm talking offers that you'd need both your hands to count. None of this stupid "5tc and deal" crap. I mean like 7tc at the least.

Kiki Flat

Last edited by Jebus; May 6, 2014 at 07:23 PM.

SOLD

.:Artist: Pheature:.
Last edited by Pheature; May 6, 2014 at 01:47 AM.
how much for the scout guy and the guy with glasses

--
38k for both?
Last edited by hobo; May 4, 2014 at 09:46 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
20k for Odin
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Radagast the Younger
How much are you wanting at the least?
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this