Dm threshold: 100 or more
Mod: classic only
Any engage distance
Normal or sambo gravity
Frames: 500 or less
Single player only
Prize: 25k first place, 5k second place
Two entries per person

The idea here is to use your dismembered limbs to kill uke. I don't mean like the "archery" replay, I mean like clubs.

You only need one zombie club dm to qualify, but if most of the uke killing is done with pieces of you the replay will be more likely to win.

Judging will be based on awesomeness of zombie club dms and overall style. Yes, if you only have one zombie dm but the replay is awesome, you could still win. However, an awesome replay full of zombie club dms will probably beat you.

I will be the judge of said replays, and the judging will be Tuesday, November 25th. Winners will be announced later on that same day.

Be creative. If, for example, you break off your arm and grab it by the shoulder, and then break off your leg and grab it with the dmed arm and kill uke with the leg, you probably win instantly. Limb chains are good.

Attached are some very basic examples of what I'm looking for.

EDIT: Yes, you can use uke's limbs as the clubs/limb chains, but using your own will score higher. Using uke to break your limbs is also acceptable, but doing it yourself will, again, score higher.
Attached Files
#zombiecap start.rpl (35.5 KB, 66 views)
#zombie club splitkick.rpl (52.2 KB, 47 views)
Last edited by doctor-dendrite; Nov 19, 2008 at 04:58 AM.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
May we enter old replays?
Attached Files
Combo 3- Mr. Teabag.rpl (234.7 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by Geast; Nov 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
Geast: old replays are fine
Hector: Standard gravity or sambo gravity are fine (-30), I should have specified. Sorry
Last edited by doctor-dendrite; Nov 18, 2008 at 09:43 PM.
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Should probably edit that into the first post, Doc.

Also, engage distance matter?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Editing complete
Here's mine
Attached Files
iPingu_clubclub.rpl (120.4 KB, 40 views)
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
when this tourney finished?
what deadline say me please?
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D
Originally Posted by doctor-dendrite View Post

I will be the judge of said replays, and the judging will be Tuesday, November 25th. Winners will be announced later on that same day.

Read.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..