Ranking
View Poll Results: What should our tag be?
S
18 Votes / 58.06%
s
3 Votes / 9.68%
Sacred
10 Votes / 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I alerted him via. PM.

Also, we need to keep on task, our clan video, remember? I'll repost our songs and stuff.

You can find the "Allies" banner in the folder i made,don't worry i just forgot to upload it on tinypic but it's in the download link.
Alright guys, We're merging with (Trick). Swaves will be kicking all of his members and inviting them here. This will definitely help with activity. Get ready to meet new people.

We will also be making a new DSC. Search for it, we will keep our name.
Last edited by Master; Apr 15, 2014 at 05:17 AM.

Hey guys, i'm not able to open the download link thing you gave me and I'm having complications getting the images, out "just to get the Allies picture." So just to save me more toiling and stress haha, can someone who can open it, just put the picture up, like Cris did in the Surprise Spoiler, because i could just drag them straight out which was easier.

and also guys i added a new font to everything on the Discussion page. (clan story, words, etc.)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297