ES Recruitment Drive
I'm just saying dude. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy. It sucks and it makes you look desperate because you didn't get your way because someone got in the clan. If you don't like me, ignore me.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Jun 5, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Timezone: PDT I think

Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) ChaosCorrupter
Previous Clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: None
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Help for new players and encouragement to veteran players to stay in the clan
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both but prefer multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: Found it while searching for toribash videos
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Terraria but its funny, entertaining, and it brings back old memories

-----
by help for new players I ment showing them basic stuff so they can get a good start
Last edited by CCorrupter; Jun 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
I'm just saying dude. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy. It sucks and it makes you look desperate because you didn't get your way because someone got in the clan. If you don't like me, ignore me.

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Was it not already obvious enough that I don't like you?

Will you two stop looking like you two hate each other?
It's a bad influence to people.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
We've managed to hit the member cap, I was unsure if one existed but apparently it does. Going to need to work some stuff out but all non invited people please be patient, we'll figure it out

I've stopped.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by shawncolin View Post
Will you two stop looking like you two hate each other?
It's a bad influence to people.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...402275&page=69

I don't hate him. But I can confirm he doesn't have to act like he hates me, he hates me. So treat others the way you want to be treated, because what comes around goes around. I have stopped, but don't add more fuel to the fucking fire.
Last edited by TheLunatic; Jun 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...402275&page=69

I don't hate him. But I can confirm he doesn't have to act like he hates me, he hates me. So treat others the way you want to be treated, because what comes around goes around. I have stopped, but don't add more fuel to the fucking fire.

Bro, calm down.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I'm calm. Once again, I'm just saying. And I'm not your bro, after the way you acted sir.
GMT: -6 hours
Proof Of Fan: Youtube Account Name: TornadoWarrior290
Previous Clans: Crow
Reasons For Leaving: I didn't leave. I was kicked out by a new clan leader that I didn't know about.
What Can You Bring to This Clan: Skill and help with videos if ever needed, I don't mind my voice being broadcasted.
Originally Posted by J5R12500 View Post
GMT: -6 hours
Proof Of Fan: Youtube Account Name: TornadoWarrior290
Previous Clans: Crow
Reasons For Leaving: I didn't leave. I was kicked out by a new clan leader that I didn't know about.
What Can You Bring to This Clan: Skill and help with videos if ever needed, I don't mind my voice being broadcasted.

Good app so far, but please answer all the questions