Ranking
Original Post
(Star) Stars

Story
Hello, our story? We have none. This clan is straight forward, No fairy-tale story or an attempt to impress anyone, we are a clan of simple people wanting to play.

Rules
-Don't be a dick without a valid reason. (Leaders will decide if its a valid reason if caught)

-Be nice to everyone in the clan.

-Respect the leaders and their decisions.

-Stay as active as possible, in game or forum.

Clan Application
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7872523

Clan Goals

[]#1
[]#3
[]Top 10
[x]Top 30
[x]Top 50
[x]1 Member
[x]5 Members
[]10 Members
[]15 Members
[]20 Members
[x]1k In Bank
[]5k In Bank
[]10k In Bank

Last edited by Cute; Aug 12, 2015 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Adding Some Goals (amount of people in our clan)
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Im going to start working on a symbol for our clan and i'll post W.I.P's here
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
How to become a proven soldier.
1. Show you play the game for at least a week/help out
2. Participate in wars
3. Be kind/follow rules
4. Don't ask about it you will be selected
5.donate at least 100tc to the Bank
Hope you will help this clan out and all become proven soldiers, you all mean a lot to me.
Originally Posted by hacker125 View Post
Aw I guess mastertron left ;(. Well just cuz of that it doesn't mean we cant start posting right?

I might have left but you are all still my friends. feel free to ask me for help or advice in anything, I'll do my best to help out.
Cheers~
-=Mastertron=-
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Whats up bad company proud to be a member thanks lol12w for testing me you and everyone eles in the clan is so very nice hahahaha. i like you all but sim is my bb :3 always has been just saying but im glad i met a lot of you guys
hey we have our own forums http://badcompanytb.forumup.com/ check it out register and talk about stuff about the clan or Toribash :3
hey guys tell me what you think about me getting a recolor on my set to white pure or ivory. hahaha but anyways simwolf i dont see why we need that hahaha because i cant post anything on it hahahaha
Posiden you would just need to register on the fourm I made.