Toribash
passable:
the transition to the first trick was stiff and slow
and it could be a cork if you managed to it.
looks like you didnt finished this replay...
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I call this new style of tricking

Cringing
Attached Files
Eww.rpl (104.7 KB, 8 views)
Derp.rpl (133.2 KB, 7 views)
rodeo cork-in cork-out.rpl (66.5 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
cnc on this pls
Attached Files
more derp.rpl (127.2 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
cnc pls!!
Attached Files
flash full.rpl (77.0 KB, 9 views)
flash full2.rpl (60.3 KB, 4 views)
flash full3.rpl (107.8 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
yo!!1!

im only gonna cnc the flash fulls sory!!

i think i like the 2nd one most out of these three to be honest
the only thing i really see wrong with that one is the arms, they look kinda weird from frames 1315 to 1300 and i think they would have looked nicer if they were a little bent in the flip itself

in the third one the movement after the handspring, just before you get the airtime looks really sluggish compared to the flow of the rest of the replay. nice quick spin in the last flip, and the handspring was really quick and nice looking too.

i feel like with the first one you landed the handspring really hard, the landing looked really heavy. also your shoulder raised a little early. i would have tried to keep the shoulders lowered for a little longer, until you started leaning further back but other than that the spin was neat, the form u had in this spin was really nice but it made the landing super ass
baha
Thanks for the CnC m8
how is it now?
Attached Files
flash full5.rpl (90.9 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
pretty nice

i'd say you pretty much nailed the takeoff this time, i think your right leg came off the ground a little early though
it was really nice until like 1270, i'm not too sure about your position throughout the spin though
the lumbar and chest were just pretty wonky in general in the 2nd half of the flip
landing looked heavy but i guess it was neat anyway

n1 my DOOTE
baha
which ones better?

and cnc pls
Attached Files
flash full6.rpl (82.6 KB, 4 views)
flash full6.5.rpl (71.7 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
which ones better?

and cnc pls

Back handspring was a lot better than before, good job. The second is definitely better but they both need work. You need to work on your spinning. As convenient as it may be in this situation, the whole spinning with your arms straight thing doesn't look too great, you mostly need to fix your form. straighten your back up, having a chest that is rotated during your spin really does not look that good.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
cnc
Attached Files
flash full 6.7.rpl (71.6 KB, 5 views)
flash full 6.6.rpl (88.1 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: