Ranking
We need to start grinding on other games together, we have a great family, toribash is too dead.
Maybe then people would also post on the thread here and there.
vlone
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
We need to start grinding on other games together, we have a great family, toribash is too dead.

this, honestly. leave skype because it's horseshit and finally switch to discord pretty please.
also let's make pool with game suggestions.
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
Maybe then people would also post on the thread here and there.

come post on our thread and we will return favour, no problems at all.

Im thinking an obey vs wapow event after our no grab event, if you guys are up for that.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Ok since we're unofficial, dont have a priv board and need more activity to get back official I've given Winter and Legend trial to help us.
My plan is to discuss them more when we have the private board back, if you have any questions or concerns about this please hit me up on skype/discord or pm me

I'M BACK, BOIS
My computer broke down while I was doing some sick headshots in CS, it was my GPU that had melted or something.
I ordered a new one and it arrived today. I got a Geforce GTX 1060 and I love it

How have you guys been? Also why aren't we official yet.. I was under the impression we were just waiting for a week to pass, wonder what staff are doing.
-----
Also I actually agree with World, I think we should move to Discord too.
The question is, is there anyone who would just downright refuse or be unable to?
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 11, 2017 at 08:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
I missed you, go and play some overwatch with me, ok go.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club