Toribash
Originally Posted by thiggist View Post
I like f#a# slightly more than fists, but I think they're close

Fists had long spaces in between the "good" parts, which made me bored with it. F#A# had much less of that.
I mean it could be that I overhyped the album, idk. I just felt like it was a lot longer than it had to be.
Regardless, I doubt I'll listen to any of their albums twice. I'll give that EP a go and maaaye their other album.

Oh also this thing auto-updates which is cool

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Pardon me Lazors but i know nothing from your 5x5 sheet :c
I like Jean Michel Jarre, which is quite similar with Kraftwerk, but that's all i think

Mostly scrobbled from few years ago

5x5

I know, it's not very diverse ... yet, but i'm open to new music as long as it's not teenagers pop :c
Gonna start scrobbling again now, could you guys recommend me some artists in these particular genre?
Electro Swing (Mostly Caravan Palace and Parov Stellar)
Synthpop/Electropop (Looking for something like Stepdad)
Alternative Rock/Indie (Melee, Funeral Suits, Of Monsters and Men)
Chillout (I don't know many artist yet, maybe similar to Tycho)
Please bring back Organiζations board
Can't say I've ever really heard anything from your chart before.
Dubstep will always be forever remembered in our hearts.

hhh

Just turned on the scrobbler about a week ago, week ago.
Last edited by millie; Feb 3, 2016 at 12:54 AM.
RTJ, Vince Staples, Death Grips, and Animal Collective are all dope

I feel like Summertime 06 could be better than it is, Norf Norf is a fucking amazing track but there are a lot of tracks where Staples isn't really memorable with his delivery.

Try out earlier Animal Collective, I think that they're kinda shit now comparatively (Spirit They've Vanished is one of my favorite albums period). Check out Person Pitch by Panda Bear if you want like a better version of Meriwether Post Pavilion.

Best Grips album

Album cover with anime girl from well known anime why
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
i'm a hip and young white male-- i smoke a lot of marijuana and take pictures of myself with fiji water. (ironically, ofc)
that's how i feel about that chart because i rly dislike most of those rappists.

yeh proly my fav dg album too. gov't plates is a contender