Toribash
There is always farming in these type of games
but in Aion for example you can farm your nice equipment up by some high level quests.
I hope you understand this position in the scale.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
I need to find a game like Aion or World of Warcraft(MMORPG)

my requirements:
much players.
cool armors.
nice looking moves.
skill(tree) over equipment.
no pay to win.
I don't want to farm, I just want to do PVP and kill some Bosses during dungeons.

Aion, World of Warcraft and LOL are just not my type. The game don't has to be free I would pay monthly.

Try Perfect World
I just bought The Division and I have to say that I never saw a unique game with online option like this.
It fits all the requirements that I have asked for, you can compare it to borderlands but with more MMORPG elements.

There is a Zone with difficult NPCs and its also like PVP(when you start shooting at another player). In this Zone its possible to find unique armor/weapons, but getting your loot out of this zone is only possible in marked locations and when you get killed your loot that you found in this zone is at your corpse..

enough hype talk from me, if you're looking for a realistic shooter with rpg elements and pvp zones you have to buy The Division!!
Enjoint life
If you're okay with using a DS emulator you could play Age of Mythology
Wolololololo
How did this get to this point with no one reading the rules.
I'll close this and ask an Smod to merge it with the actual thread it should be on, which is here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=593087

I'm looking for some kind of game, involving fighting block blob creatures, that has a heavy asian influence. Lots of physics based mechanics too. Any ideas?
<( O )>
Any low-spec free steam game under 1gb?

(I already have BH sooo)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex