ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Youtube channel] I make stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idk how to set this up so I'm just going to ramble about my channel for a bit.

I do song loops, toribash videos and occasionally lyric videos

most of my subs are from my loops (people love the dank loops) I'm still semi-active (I post once a month at least) and I'm still
learning. Toribash has been my quickest way to create content but I've been experimenting with other games/footages so stick around for that.
I'm also aiming to improve my editing a lot and hopefully find a job that is in this area of work. That's it about my channel,
hope ya'll enjoy it! here's some of my personal favourite videos from my channel!

send me replays for my channel pls

consider subscribing to keep me motivated <3

Latest video!

(The Last Dinosaurs - Apollo (500 sub special)) I'm still bad at making these so please bare with me

([TB] - La La La) A+ for extra effort while editing this

(Steven Universe - Love Like You (super mega extended version)) reason why my channel is still alive lmao

(surfing~) will do more soon

contact me!
✆ Skype: DJYap_
✆ Discord: DJYap#9544
Last edited by DJYap; Oct 3, 2016 at 10:12 AM.
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ My main thread
contact me! | ✆ Skype: DJYap_ | ✆ Discord: DJYap#9544
Nice channel.
Toribash
I like your Toribash edits, i especially liked [tb] static emotions, it reminded me a lot of Habu's edits, good job on that, though for the one you put on this page it reminded me of ConCon's style of videos, simple but smooth, seemed a little empty and could've used more effects, and the ending was bad, try to add a bit more next time.
Csgo
good job on the Csgo surfing, maybe you can try some bunny hopping? i always though bunny hopping was better then surfing, seemed a bit more challenging, oh and the quality on the csgo video seemed a bit poor and framey.
Loops

Very different, cool style not much to say about it.

Good luck on your future videos, keep up the cool content. ;)
Also what type of school do you go to? The one you go to is quite fancy.
Last edited by BigDog; Sep 6, 2016 at 11:09 PM.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Nice channel.
Toribash
I like your Toribash edits, i especially liked [tb] static emotions, it reminded me a lot of Habu's edits, good job on that, though for the one you put on this page it reminded me of ConCon's style of videos, simple but smooth, seemed a little empty and could've used more effects, and the ending was bad, try to add a bit more next time.
Csgo
good job on the Csgo surfing, maybe you can try some bunny hopping? i always though bunny hopping was better then surfing, seemed a bit more challenging, oh and the quality on the csgo video seemed a bit poor and framey.
Loops

Very different, cool style not much to say about it.

Good luck on your future videos, keep up the cool content. ;)
Also what type of school do you go to? The one you go to is quite fancy.

I just go to any other Catholic School, however I'm trying to get a bachelor/degree on media. I recorded the surfing on TF2, I've found a different way of recording so it'll look a lot better. Those Toribash are old and I have improved a fair bit, so yeah. Thanks for the feedback!
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ My main thread
am I allowed to bump?
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ My main thread