ES Recruitment Drive
Ok Overall for flow, pretty decent replay. Your transition and your moves, and that's a good place to start.

But it also appears you're going through the same issues sparrers face when they go from sparring to tricking. They trick like the spar.

The issue with tricking like sparring is not moving with intent and purpose.

In Sparring, what you do isn't as important as working cooperatively with your partner. Looking good together but in tricking its just you, so you have take an extra step to make yourself alone look good.

And right now it seems very "lazy"? That word sounds harsh but what i mean is, it doesn't appear your doing any intentional Tricking tricks, Tricking setups or Tricking moves, rather just doing the same stuff you'd do in sparring. Which really is just twirling and bouncing your way through the replay letting momentum and gravity handle it, gracefully.

So basically my advice is to keep up the flow, but start doing more tucks, spins, tricks, setups, etc. Moving with intent and purpose, taking charge of your momentum and control, rather than letting it control you and what you do. Really start "tricking" rather than what appears to be sparring with Uke turned off.

Also you want to stay away from too much abs extension, unless you're doing aerial kicks or butterfly kicks. In which they look ok for a little while until you have to tuck.

Great Job Keep up though. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I've always thought you were Swexx's (i'm dumb i know)
But your movements are just. Amazing, clean, smooth, fast, yet paced at the same time.
I can't believe you anymore you are just amazing.
And i don't know how you made your replays have the size that they are.
You are the most dedicated replaymaker in my opinion.