Toribash
Original Post
Alpha Centauri
Galaxy's replay thread

What I do:
I'm a tricker primarily, but I also dabble in other things. Just recently got back into Toribash, trying to recover my old skills.

Categorization:
I have a specific way of organizing my replays. The first thing in the file name is my nickname: Axy. I use certain 'tags' to describe the replay. The tags are upper case letters that are in front of the replay's title.

Tags:
[T] - Tricking
- [T C] Tricking Combo
- [T O] Tricking Opener
[M] - MadMan
[P] - Parkour
[S] - Spar

For example:

[Axy][T] Dreamer - This replay is a tricking replay.

What I ask of you:

I would like to get some comments and critiques (CnC) from you guys, anything helps, but the more detailed your posts are the more useful they are to me. I wish to improve my skills.

Thanks ;)
Last edited by Galaxy; Dec 26, 2017 at 05:06 AM. Reason: FOUND MY OLD REPLAY THREAD WEEEE
That was fluid as hell! really impressing. Only problem i saw was that you ghosted when you landed. I wish i could do this shit xD

9.5/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks. I tried to fix the ghosting by making a completely different version of the replay. :v
Here it is:
Attached Files
[Axy][T]CorkScrew[I-V-II].rpl (208.2 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Jan 17, 2015 at 09:15 PM.
Wow man, these are very amazing. I'm going to make a video for you. Hit me up on skype if you have more: [email protected]
Oh. That's cool! Thanks, I'll send you some replays when I have time. ;)
That version is much better! I love the little steps before the pose :3
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks! It's surprising how much changed when I only moved about 4 joints differently.
How you tag your replays are quite detailed, I like it.

Anyways, for the latest replay, it has a really nice set up. For some reason I like how its speed isn't a sudden burst, but more of a fluid motion. The cork itself is alright, but it felt somewhat off. It's well executed though. The pose is great too, I like how it is done. The bits of motion makes it look realistic. It's a 9/10. Great job on that cork!