Ranking
Original Post
Textures
Hi there,

I'm relatively new to Toribash.
(I got the game about two weeks ago, where for one of those weeks my computer was broken. So effectively I got one week of experience.)

And I want to try and make custom textures, I obviously don't have the TC to buy customizable textures in the shop yet.
I'm trying to find templates to reference when making textures, but I really can't find anything.
Whenever I search for it I end up on seemingly helpful threads, but non of the links to where I could supposedly download these templates work.
All of them are outdated.

Does anybody know where I can find texture templates?

I hope I worded all of this right, this is the first thing I ever post and I'm kind of afraid of doing something stupid.
I don't even dare to post in the beginner giveaway. >->
Hello o7. Welcome to Toribash!
Here are the texture templates I use. They're basically the normal toribash templates with minor adjustments:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/so7ao0...ts+mapping.rar
If the text is mirrored or flipped, it means the texture should also be mirrored or flipped.
Enjoy!
Thank you very much! ^-^

(Out of sheer desperation I started trying to map out textures myself.
.. Which ended up with me drawing random figures on a 128x128 canvas and trying out how it would look in Toribash with the /lp command.)
xD
Haha, glad I was able to help out o7. If you have any more problems or inquiries, pm me! Would love to help out.
Also, I'd recommend posting on the official beginner giveaway, as I doubt people would bite over there. Haha!
I don't know what I'm supposed to say....
And thank you, that is really nice to know.
First question.

How do you Pm? xD
You click on a person's name, then view public profile. After that, hit the contact info tab, and send private message (what pm stands for).
That or just click a person's name then send a private message to x.
I see. Thank you! ^^

My first full texture... sorta. Not really obviously.

Basically I now have a file for every single thing you can texture.
Currently just for fun and getting the hang of things, I'm actually trying to have this make sense and have things connect.