ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Clue) Recruitment

If you are interested in joining Clue please write a free-form application in this thread, include all things you find necessary in your application.
Be creative and try to impress us. Please include where you are from and your GMT.

Please note that applications will be voted on by any member of Clue and the final say will be made by a leader.

If your application is accepted you will see this

If your application is denied you will see this

If your application is being discussed further you will see this

<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Hey!
I am Meija (real name Emad)
am from Saudi Arabia(KSA)
my GTM i think its GTM +3
about my account
i have like 3 older accounts and every time i lose them
some of them i just didn't like to continue with it
anyway the account that i lost is Kirinoi and to be honest i don't want
to get back to it why because i think it will take a lot of time to get it back
Me in game&Forum
i count my self as a good player in game not at the pro level but i think
am good enough(aka Decent) in Forum i don't think am well known as Meija i guess am known as Kirinoi not that famous anyway am going to send some
replays to you guys about my skills in game i do spar and parkour and tricking
i was in Vector clan i think you can still see kirinoi account there when
i lost my account they didn't re-invite me because they thought i was
lying about my account lost (i mean forgeting my password)
About me
i don't go out a lot if i did mostly with friends
you can count me as a Simple Designer i do a littel bit
of photoshop i use CS6 i think i can be helpful with some art
anyway its not free MOHAHAHA (Evil laugh)
if you liked what you are reading please vote yes for me and
good luck every one
Attached Files
zweadfg.rpl (1.09 MB, 4 views)
Toto.rpl (687.8 KB, 3 views)
Kirito3.rpl (335.7 KB, 2 views)
Sosah-.rpl (508.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Meija; Apr 3, 2017 at 11:36 PM.
Meija:

Unfortunately you have been denied, but please feel free to apply again in a few weeks time.
Hi everybody, my name is Artem and i live in Russia, i'am 14. My GMT is +3. I have some alts, but they are all banned. I dont wanna to say their names. About my game activity: I'am active about 4-6 hours everyday. My favorite mods is abd. I like play in bet servers and host them. I like to communicate with other players and very friendly. About ingame forum: I'am stay here sometimes, around 30 minutes - 1 hour everyday.
t0mmycash:

Unfortunately you have been denied, but please feel free to apply again in a few weeks time.
Presentation:

Hi guys my real name is Marvin but in game im Heaviel im 16 i live in Dakar, Senegal.
I like video games and mangas, i play toribash everyday because it became my favourite game. Out of it (Irl) i like playing basketball because i should to a physical activity. I live a nice life with my family ; my brother is in France and he sends me money sometime but im not poor lol. My bro is my best friend since im 3years old ; he always help me , i try to be like him he is realy my exemple. At school i learn english but my real language is french.

My Toribash adventure:

I started tb on 11/11/2016 with my account Aizehn because my school mate called BlackZer showed me this game. I was bad but i always trained to become a good player
I uped to Green belt i was very happy i started playing on quick aikido servers and once i saw the player HASSAN i fought him and he asked me if i was an alt i said no because i didn't know what was an alt and he said me : You're pretty good at this game just train, never give up I was like you and now look me remember me when you will be a pro. When i saw this it encouraged me.I decided to never give up and train to become the best i trained i did lot of fights and i became black belt i got kicked of my clan (Pure) (Now its HL) cause of multiclaning but it was not real i saw a (Ve) recruitement and i went there i saw 2 very goods player called LedRay and SVTCobra they accepted to test me despite i was black belt and the clan was 3rd dan black belt min. I started a fight with LedRay and i dmed his leg again he thought i was an alt. I got recruited and it was my favorite clan since this became inactive and i left it. I got trained by myself and
became for me a good player it was amazing i became 3rd dan and im very happy of my skills now.

My skills

I started tb playing judo because it was easy for me but too lucky mod so i started playing aikido big dojo because it's amazing.I could help the clan for wars because im good at lenshu, rk-mma and abd.

Why i wanna join this clan?

I dont wanna be clanless and i like new clans i will be fidele to this clan i promise it.

Alts:

Im not banned so i make alts because i dont like the nick name ''Aizehn''

About:

Its a long app but i wanna be accepted i love u <3
Heaviel:

Welcome to Clue