ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Changing Duel Rules
http://prntscr.com/b0eltl

I mean I didn't get tricked into entering the duel "this" time, I was trying to think that they just did this so people wouldn't run. Obviously after they banned me after one duel it was quite obvious. Anyways why is this allowed? If you guys don't know what I'm talking about it is when they have the gamerules changed for an official mod such as judo and setting it to look like aikidobigdojo settings so they can trick people and win instantly. So basically the exact same thing as scamming.

Xylonn told me that this was allowed because it states in the rules you should change the mod to the desired settings so users cannot complain about soft rules. My interpretation of what the rules were stating is that when two duelers are haggling for a deal in a duel best of 3, they both openly agree to have the settings changed. My main point is that the only case you should be able to have modified gamerules is if it is off the duel mode (which most likely is what the rules set in place inferred). So they should make it illegal to not have the gamerule changes in the motd with the duel mode activated. You should only have to make one change if you wanted to prevent something, so if that seems like too much work to put it in the motd, then why are you even dueling? 99% of the users that duel don't even check the game-rules because they assume the settings are going to be the same.

If I was a staff member in this situation where the user was obviously trying to exploit the system, this person should be banned. First of all he changes the settings to match the exact size/distance of aikidobigdojo. Dojosize in ABD:800, wow what a coincidence! Secondly he bans everyone at the end of the duel. And lastly, there is no motd other than more signs of deceiving by adding a fake hello message http://prntscr.com/b0en1s. This is probably the same person as theboyka, I made a report a while back about him with gamerules and proof. It was the same settings, same motd, same everything. I know I'm not the only person who reported him + Xylonn told me he was already given a warning about the motd.
Last edited by tcmogul; May 5, 2016 at 05:41 AM.