Toribash
Original Post
all these draws
It's annoying when 2 players are in a match and they draw continuously, IN A PUBLIC game, where people are waiting to play. Especially in taekkyon if 2 newbies or noobs are playing and dont know what to do, and just run or jump, or if someone is running or jumping away purposely. Why isn't there a system in the game where if 2 players, draw 3 times in a row, they get fspec'd?
Moving this to Suggestions.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
this would be great but just get someone from the support channel to /spec them if there in a public lobby.
I could do that but I'm not a person who goes on the website a lot, this is more for people who just play in-game way more often than go on the website
if the pair is purposely drawing to hold up the line you could possibly report in the support irc (idk if it's a reportable offense) or just make a new room, select desired mod, and play...

if it's somehow that both players are actually attempting to play and somehow drawing then there is nothing that can be done because both players are making an effort to win.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert