Ranking
Original Post
Custom Tutorial
So, I had An Idea in mind, Instead of overly Complicated lists and moves being written down, Players can Make Their own tutorials, And Upload it to Toribash, for players that download these tutorials, These can be accessed from fight school in a custom tutorial section.

Let's say i'm playing with my mates, Someone does a super cool Move that I want to learn, Instead of him explaining it while i write it down, All he has to do is send me his custom tutorial, Wich will walk me trough the move just like in fight school.
This is an unrealistic idea, don't get me wrong its cool and if it was possible I would be all for it, but there really isn't anyway to create a system that would be so user friendly that they could create their own tutorials.

Besides there is nothing wrong with reading the joint movements from a written tutorial and memorizing them. You could always just get movememory.lua and your friend could send you the data for the move to put in your toribash client's folder.

Unsupported.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Why not utilize the same tutorial system they have? Is it really that much of hard work to make a small acessible variation? And Memorizing things could be a hassle, So I just tought that this would make moves more acessible and much more memorable.

Just use the fight school system, where text would appear on the bottom telling you what to do, wait until you do it, advance, Done.

But thanks for your opinion man, Appreciate it :P .
I'm not saying users couldn't do this, I'm saying that its not possible for the game to have a system in place where you can just click and save a move and it will be converted into a new user friendly tutorial.

You can go through and copy all the text data for a saved move if you want and put it into the tutorial system to have uke do it, but thats about it.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
i don't think you could really teach tutorials about toribash aside from some move examples, but that's boring and learning how the game works takes more than just "do this or do that," so what's the point

the basic tutorial is, albeit lacking alot, probably decent enough for complete newbies, but much of the learning is spent either in free play or multiplayer

Originally Posted by Pamtastic View Post
Let's say i'm playing with my mates, Someone does a super cool Move that I want to learn, Instead of him explaining it while i write it down, All he has to do is send me his custom tutorial, Wich will walk me trough the move just like in fight school.

or you could just use the movememory script
Last edited by sSLight; Apr 23, 2016 at 12:48 PM.