Ranking
the difference in my case being I am one individual, if you are many bees, how does that work? plus, I'm a hypocrite.
stuff..
Originally Posted by draconilian View Post
the difference in my case being I am one individual, if you are many bees, how does that work? plus, I'm a hypocrite.

I am controlled by a

HIVEmind
I cannot comprehend that, probably for the same reasons why you couldn't comprehend anything else.
and that signature makes me want to kill something for some reason, i have no clue why either.
stuff..
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
I am controlled by a

HIVEmind

Oh, really? So is everyone else, it's called cells, and your brain.

hanz0 says: You've got no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Vox says: OH GOD, THE DUMB, IT HURTS TO LOOK AT. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hive_mind

Zayex says: No one appreciates iffy sarcasm anymore? Btw, I wanted this text to be pink, but it wouldn't let me ;(
Last edited by Zayex; Dec 16, 2011 at 11:55 AM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I like to climb, but I have a fear of depths, in fact I learnt to climb around the same time as learning to crawl, and frequently ended up in the wrong place of the house disassembling radiators (I couldn't figure out how it got hot). A large part of my life has been getting over that fear by climbing higher, and last year I climbed the grand teton, yup the big one.
http://www.grand.teton.national-park.com/

Oh also I'm a dyslexic dyspraxic (almost)albino hemophilic aspie computer scientist. This is what I get for my ancestry being a cluster fuck of Russian royalty moving to Japan, Americans likely sourced from Ireland, and British blood descended from Scandinavia / Germany. I'm two whole world wars.
(Aspie = Aspergers syndrome)
(The above is also the reason for my user title, which is a phrase my friend monobi coined.)

By the way, a fear of heights includes the fear of tall things, a fear of depth is limited to the fear of falling, so most people do not have a fear of heights, and a fear of heights is closer linked to agoraphobia.
The more you know!
Last edited by Vox; Dec 16, 2011 at 08:55 AM.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Only person in class that plays Toribash

Only person in my school the plays Toribash regularly
I'm a psychopathic narcissistic masochistic aspie occasional insomniac with 0 interest in anything outside of the realms of numbers & computers. Yet somehow I still come off as a nice guy when I can be bothered with people.

Yay me!
I am schizotypal as well as having extreme anxiety, manic disorder, bipolar disorder, OCD, and extreme chemical imbalances.

pretty normal

lxor is way cooler than me

he's psychopathic
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I am schizotypal as well as having extreme anxiety, manic disorder, bipolar disorder, OCD, and extreme chemical imbalances.

pretty normal

lxor is way cooler than me

he's psychopathic

Omgeez, meh too.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I don't watch tv
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/