Toribash
Original Post
you can stop now

song: 心做し - Acoustic -【Hikaru】
game is cod duhhh
program: sony vegas 13

is old but i would like some tips since i plan on coming back
aaaaa
henlo, don't take my cnc for granted since idk shit about video editing but isn't the lighting too bright? it'll blind the viewer. also in 0:23-0:24 you literally can't see who you're sniping at because of that damn light!

song choice is perfect but i would prefer the non-acoustic version of it.

editing wise, it's pretty lit. want to see more works from you because i enjoy these kinds of edits :-)
Originally Posted by chab View Post
henlo, don't take my cnc for granted since idk shit about video editing but isn't the lighting too bright? it'll blind the viewer. also in 0:23-0:24 you literally can't see who you're sniping at because of that damn light!

song choice is perfect but i would prefer the non-acoustic version of it.

editing wise, it's pretty lit. want to see more works from you because i enjoy these kinds of edits :-)

yes i rush near the end because i was making an app for a group and the beginning took too long. funny thing is i wasn't actually hitting my shots in 0:23- 0:24 (maybe).

ill be sure to not to make it too bright next time tyty ! !
aaaaa
hey who the fuck are you u comment on some of my edits and i see urs and i get so JELLY...

also yea very good i don't have any cnc for u other than ur cc it's kinda bright like dudemonster said earlier but ur fuckin nice with the shit