Ranking
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
How's everyone enjoying monster hunt?

Beat with with houndmaster and the warrior class guy. The final boss for toki is so annoying tho, never seen something more cancerous. Also i made legend for the first time this season with NagaLock, pretty nice.
just made an aggro rogue deck aswell as an echo rogue deck tho, gotta see the results
no u

im tempted to start playing after a year break is there anything i should know? whats the meta right now
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
just made an aggro rogue deck aswell as an echo rogue deck tho, gotta see the results

same m8. aggro rogue = ez

(im)

How's everyone enjoying monster hunt?

It's quite fun. Didn't have any luck beating it yet, but reached the boss couple of times. What about you?
I heard that this game is very tedious at the start because you start out with poop cards.

I would like to try this but very concerned with said problem ^^
same m8. aggro rogue = ez

also made a spiteful druid build aswell , gotta say i love. still have my old weapon demon warlock tho
no u

Originally Posted by Dyspo View Post
I heard that this game is very tedious at the start because you start out with poop cards.

I would like to try this but very concerned with said problem ^^

If you're gonna try it out as a newcomer, you'd wanna hit up Dungeon Run and Monster Hunt.

You can pretty much do well with basic cards, all you need to know is proper trading and hand presence.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
It's quite fun. Didn't have any luck beating it yet, but reached the boss couple of times. What about you?

Same I havent been able to beat it (kinda poop at the game), but I've been having a lot of fun playing with a couple of friends and just chilling.

(im)

I crafted an odd paladin deck. Let's how i'll be doing with it
Pidda's spirit animal