That legendary scammer boi that starts with a j or something,

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
are you thinking about jire sunther?

i think he might have meant jalon
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Yeah Kyure left quite an impact, using admin powers to obtain TC and sell it amidst other controversies.

Also iShnk to some extent, I can recall at least 5 of his alts being banned for scamming or rigging, and having good personal ties with him at the time, had a lot more behind the scenes insight into rigs that he performed daily for at least few months and staff probably never got to know about. At his peak he definitely rigged people out of millions TC in just a matter of days.

Also just popped to my mind, Ezalor was really popping for a while because he would have massive inventory at all times when no one else had even close to what he did in terms of value. Of course that turned out to be exploitation of market bug that allowed him to obtain all the items without paying. As far as I recall he made countless alts afterwards with VPN and everything still performing the same bug, but Sir always kept on top of him and eventually he vanished.
Last edited by Smaguris; Jul 31, 2018 at 09:17 PM.
Yeah Kyure left quite an impact, using admin powers to obtain TC and sell it amidst other controversies.

I think you're thinking of stellar?

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post

Hmm I am like 80% sure it was Kyure. I even remember the whole ordeal of some other admin brushing this incident off as beginner mistake.

If I'm wrong and I'm mixing people though, I still know for a fact that Kyure abused his powers countless times and even scammed someone in a duel while being an admin.
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post

that was kyure
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Kyure was never an admin & never had power to abuse to get TC to sell. You're deffo attributing something Stellar did to the wrong person we was the one that power abused items/TC & scammed users for $.

Not to say the whole LumpySolo/Kyure thing wasn't without it's comically terrible moments, but there's been far worse staff that did far shitter things.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
skizzify made this thread to try to bring light to how epic troll face he is but really he is insignificant and nobody knows who he is

infamous toribash players that come to my mind are

dexter for robbing urban clan bank's 500k and dueling it away (back when tc was 10k/$)
stellar for all that shit he did as admin
jalon / tbash / felnin / molo for being the most relevant ban on sight players
bgjames1 for being the most egotistical replay maker (thinks he is rlly good but he is the worst person on this fuckin game lol)
pln for stealing brazilian artwork and mapping it to a tori to make some fat ukrainian vbucks