Toribash
we're getting old ;-;
-----
what a men

Last edited by XPaD; May 14, 2017 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yep, we sure are, most of us were 15 or 16 by average when we start playing TB.

Sorry that I don't recognize the dude, but is that you and your car?

Since its a time to post photos.
Last edited by Uberis; May 15, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Hmm idk why it doesn't display. But nice fro man.

Wait XPaD is that really you? I actually want to see most of you guys before we fall in to eternal inactivity. Sicks, pls.
Shit, is my mind playing tricks on me or is this the first picture of XPaD we have?

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
So how's it going, perica?

Brogress

Unfortunately, this was my peak performance 2 weeks ago... Then I fell ill yet again.
Shit son, If I didn't go sick every 5 weeks, I would look like fucking Ronnie Coleman by now :/
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I doubt that's xpad though. :3

I almost didn't recognize you with your head shaved.

I also have a feeling Pad is fucking with us

Now that you bring that up, I really did change lots of hairstyles
Oh yea my first memory of you was with long hair. Damn that chest. So what are your records in the main 3 lifts (bench, squat deadlift)? I'm currently only proud of my squat with 105. Deloaded a month ago because ass to grass was getting hard. Hopefully I'll get there again without doing 5x5 3 times a week.
Oh yea my first memory of you was with long hair. Damn that chest. So what are your records in the main 3 lifts (bench, squat deadlift)? I'm currently only proud of my squat with 105. Deloaded a month ago because ass to grass was getting hard. Hopefully I'll get there again without doing 5x5 3 times a week.

Just do this for legs and you will see the growth -

LEG WORKOUT

CHEST WORKOUT

If you take a look at the chest workout, you gon see I don't do benchpress. So I can't tell you my PR for it - haven't done it in atelast 2 years.

Squat is 120, Deadlift 145.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Sorry that I don't recognize the dude, but is that you and your car?

it's not me
it's ben
-----
Wait XPaD is that really you? I actually want to see most of you guys before we fall in to eternal inactivity. Sicks, pls.

come to brazil
Last edited by XPaD; May 19, 2017 at 01:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump