ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I really hate the ps4 controller, just doesn't feel as good as the xbox controller. Next to that it has some buttons I have no idea what they're used for, but that's cause I'm used to xbox I guess.

its time for you sir to delete your toribash account
no ps4 slander will be tolerated !
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Set up my desktop again(The first time in a few months that it's been turned on)
Steam on linux is great, steam on windows sucks... This is strange because my desktop's specs are 80 times better than that of my laptop, actually no, it's not strange, Microsoft Windows sucks cocks!
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
For people with big hands I'd say the Xbox is better. Its t H I c c

I have big hands and they both feel fine in that aspect.

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Set up my desktop again(The first time in a few months that it's been turned on)
Steam on linux is great, steam on windows sucks... This is strange because my desktop's specs are 80 times better than that of my laptop, actually no, it's not strange, Microsoft Windows sucks cocks!

Never ran i to any issues with steam on windows, so I wouldnt know anything bout that. And overall linux is just now starting to get noticed by developers, unless Im mistaken.

To each his own though I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Never ran i to any issues with steam on windows, so I wouldnt know anything bout that. And overall linux is just now starting to get noticed by developers, unless Im mistaken.

To each his own though I guess.

I find that on Windows Steam takes longer to load anything... crashes more, and is just a whole lot more unstable...
Also, ehh, it could be said that games(triple A titles, or otherwise mainstream games) on linux, are just starting to be made more, but only if you've not been paying attention :o
Linux gaming, however small, it still a fairly large "niché", that's the wrong word for it, but anyway, Linux has plenty of games, less than Windows of course, but theiy're still plentiful none the less. At least more so since SteamOS.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
When I ran linux during windows 8 being a thing, I never really noticed a difference to wondowns 10 now.

Again, could just be me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How's everyone doing? I'm active again. Nice to be back.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
hey tuna, fella's. Im probably going to be quite inactive for awhile. Real life is great and I have been indulging.

Im going to basically retire from being active and hang with you guys if thats ok.

o7
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.