Toribash
So like, I'm at a loss of words at the thread title but I assume this is the [Alpha] recruitment thread? I know you guys want some form of poem? I do not really write poems :L. So instead of writing a poem or a message to el buenos elivilos or some other member I will just write this ahah.

I'v played toribash since January 2009. I'm not a noob, however I can be quite immature at times, Holotor can tell you about that? Hahaha (I'm not sure he likes me) I play a mean game of Taekkyon which can fufill the requirement of a good player. All in all, this feels like a clan I can mesh with.

I'm friends with a few members and would like to get to know many of you. If I get a no I understand haha otherwise thank-you for the consideration it is much obliged.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
I guess that's why they call it Winver's thread.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
belt: blue
---the serious section---
preferred mods: ninjutsu, judo, taekkyon, akido, and pretty much all weapon mods.
best at: kicks, grapples, weapon parrying.
random info a:i can be seen as annoying/rude if you take what I say (dry humor)
playtime: i have ~17 months of play with a 4 month gap at the 6 month mark and 2 month gap at the 16 month mark
random info b:I had to make a new account at one point because i lost my password.
sex: lots
Last edited by sccr13plyr; May 26, 2015 at 11:51 PM.
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post
belt: blue
---the serious section---
preferred mods: ninjutsu, judo, taekkyon, akido, and pretty much all weapon mods.
best at: kicks, grapples, weapon parrying.
random info a:i can be seen as annoying/rude if you take what I say (dry humor)
playtime: i have ~17 months of play with a 4 month gap at the 6 month mark and 2 month gap at the 16 month mark
random info b:I had to make a new account at one point because i lost my password.

Accept him right now! I demand it!
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post

Why is he not in alpha yet?? yall slacking with this recruitment shit
ok
I would like to join the team
Belt:custom.
Why I want to join .i think I could be a good addition to the alpha team cause in good and I know lots of people in alpha a I believe I could help .
Main mods:abd ,xspar,parkour,lenshu and more .
belt: black almost 2th dan
status: happy cuz im going to school soon and i just graduated
preferred mods: akido big dojo but thats it because other mods are a waste of my time
random info a:most people dont like me but i use it to my advantage
random info b:my accs tend to get banned for no reason idk why
sex: im only 11