ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Evil] The 2nd Great Revival!
It's been a bit slow in game and a bit slow on the forums so I'm going to be advertising and recruiting evil. People will still have to apply but I'm thinking of lowering the belt standard to Blue belt and higher. Hopefully we'll be in more clanwars and possibly events.

The first revival was when I did the same thing when we got flagged for inactivity. But we can't get flagged again, otherwise we'll lose the clan all together.
Last edited by jump; Oct 9, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
good initiative. we need a fresh bunch of ingame players for this clan. i will try to run a recruitment server when I am free.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Ive got you fams <3 Im a great recruiter for finding good peeps to apply <3

Great idea tho!

and..

HHHHHIIIIIIIII CCCCCHHHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNNTTTTTYYYYYYY
and goat <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
I'm not so sure about the lowering standards part.
But activity is terrible atm and I don't have a better solution tbh.
-----
Oh but here is a thing which is kinda important for getting more clan members. Vote!

This is especially important for everyone but Ryder, chintu, pesystem and tictacky!

We lose a lot of potential members because people don't vote for our applicants.
Last edited by Oaky; May 4, 2017 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
evil Führer of Evil
Ill organize some recruitment lobbies when im online. Ive been busy with work, new gf, and general life. Was out of town the last few days.

Maybe we need more structure? I feel a few of us are slacking on our jobs (myself included). Like we can assign tasks for the week. (something like "Host/co-host 2 recruitment rooms this week" "Come up with 'x' amount of event ideas" that type of thing) Roles and such can be discussed in the Big Things area. Just an idea
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
flame that avatar is so evil ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Glad to see Evil is still alive and kicking.

Yeah its actually more like this

18+ content

evil Führer of Evil