Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Basicly all we are to discuss is our wishes to the logo to make a request to some artist on arts board. What should our logo contain? Do we have any clan colors? Basicly we are a wushu clan, so this has to be a wushu symbol, what else? I'd like it to be useful as a ground and be not too complicated, but nice

To make something descent worth paying tc lets sum up all our wishes first.
Last edited by Adamant; Nov 14, 2016 at 06:29 PM.
Happy 10 years
This year marks the 10th year of RelaxAll, half of which I've been around for. I had a great time here, but it seems toribash is no longer the focus of this clan. I just want to say some of the best times I had in this game were wushufixed matches with most of my body fractured, trying to wiggle my broken body over to killer for one more hit. If you guys start playing again, look for me. Don't let the clan die, at least post to the board sometimes. It'd be a shame to make it 10 years and then just quietly fade away.

I wish you nothing but the best.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
This year marks the 10th year of RelaxAll, half of which I've been around for. I had a great time here, but it seems toribash is no longer the focus of this clan. I just want to say some of the best times I had in this game were wushufixed matches with most of my body fractured, trying to wiggle my broken body over to killer for one more hit. If you guys start playing again, look for me. Don't let the clan die, at least post to the board sometimes. It'd be a shame to make it 10 years and then just quietly fade away.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Well said. Wish you the same. ;>
But why's the rum gone? :v
A long time ago, in a trashcan far away...
All historic items and random threads from the past have been moved here.
Last edited by k6vamees; Oct 7, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v