ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Giving the "Forum clans" a reason to war.
The ranking system should give us something when we reach some ranks
and take it away when we lose that rank
Preferably something that's on the forums.
Because if it gives us something ingame, then the "Forum clans" still don't care.

Would be cool if rank 1 had something nobody else had
and rank 2-3 had something the lower ranks didn't have.
etc etc
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Sound like a great idea, but with the lazy mods and what not we have this would take a few months.

But, forum clans have the name of forum clans because they hate the game's mechanics and they don't like the toxic players...

Not because of the bad rewarding system, I can't think of anything to make them want to go in. Maybe someone else can though.
they call me ????????????
It's kinda pointless to blame mods and developers of the game as they are always working in making this game better more or less. It's mostly a job with no benefits or gain so just be happy that something is happening.
Of course the development and testing would take a while but if enough people support it, it goes to top of the list in terms of development and improving of the game.
Originally Posted by Oriq View Post
But, forum clans have the name of forum clans because they hate the game's mechanics and they don't like the toxic players...

Not because of the bad rewarding system

Wrong.
If there's a good enough reward which they want.
They would ignore toxic players and such minimal problems.
How confident you are about that. CBR has amazing prizes for forum clans and look at the participants. 8 clans, most of which are ingame clans.

Forum clans dont enjoy the game as much as others. Rewards won't change that. Why would you even need to get to ingame? They are perfectly happy where they are
h
...What does Game Activity have to do with any of it...
The game's dead, some of these clans are only back because of CBR
For fucks sake some duck members had to reinstall toribash...
they call me ????????????
Um no? i still play toribash everyday... my friends do too.
And what do you mean "What does game Activity have to do with any of it" ?
This whole thread is about game activity
But why do you need forum clans to go ingame? They are forum clans because they are not interested in playing the game, not just because they dont get rewarded for it, they just dont want to play it. Is that such a hard concept to understand?
h
I for once, would play the game more would it actually earn me something.
But since I neither care for tc nor qi and there isnt any item I want so bad that I do start caring (besides there being easier ways for that).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Something about "forum clans" makes me want to believe that they don't want to play the game (woah?), nothing to do with rewards; Wouldn't make me play more.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up