Ranking
I will not stand for such disorder this double post is an atrocity to the forums.

(LOL settin the mood I <3 you still)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
millie: Sure.

War were declared.

Got you back wth your Futurama theft ^.^

that's a good episode.
lol =)

I volunteer to be your bodyguard.

In theory, you're all my bodyguard.. But you can be my secret service.

can we join, use the military discount cards to buy gum and soda and then leave?

yaprobably

I r scared pirate!

ya u bttr b
Well, I just can't stand it anymore!!!
Ever since i joined, 13 minutes ago, I have been harassed to the fullest extend. People have called me names, thrown tomatoes, ect....
Because of this, I'm out. D:
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I, millie hereby pledge my complete and total obedience to Juntalis as I prepare to enlist in Juntalis's Personal Army. As a soldier of said army, I am sworn to uphold my billion year service contract. Any and all insults of Juntalis is an insult to me. I will defend Juntalis as I would myself, and attack any who oppose his will.

so when do we go about terrorizing towns and throwing puppies off cliffs?!
I, latenitekid, hereby pledge my complete and total obedience to Juntalis as I prepare to enlist in Juntalis's Personal Army. As a soldier of said army, I am sworn to uphold my billion year service contract. Any and all insults of Juntalis is an insult to me. I will defend Juntalis as I would myself, and attack any who oppose his will.

P.S. It's Juntalis', not Juntalis's.

:]
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
i would join if I got some TC's out of it but you can't win at everything eh?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
he isn't nor are we going to pay to have anyone in ^.^

lol, I win at everything. (as in ftw style win)