ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] [master] discuss it!
We are the Urban Masters. A group of fighters who have trained in the city streets to become some of the best fighters. We have risen above all challengers to become known as a great force to be rekoned with.
That's our story.

Our members include: Honpo, Tekemk, KicktheCAN, MrPhateh, Sundrate, Xorisalio, Winder487, Snipe, PsyCo, SRVHENDRIX, Harlies425, and Dakk
last updated march 8th at 2:30pm GMT

clan aim: well there are a lot of things we like to do, and aim for. mostly it's just to have fun, and be nice (I mean, no one likes a spammer). general amusement is key.

So in the master clan, yfewsy, thepenguin, and i (jumba92) are all leaders. We generally are just a bunch of toribash lovers and just play to have a good time. If you want to join, go to yfewsy.freeforums.org look at the general rules, and the joining rules, and contact us (probably not thepenguin cuz he doesnt want a clogged inbox)

So if you have any input on the clan (critique, suggestions...) just put it here and we'll work on improvement.

So, that pretty much wraps things up. Buh Bye
Last edited by jumba92; Mar 8, 2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: forgot to add DSC
Ahem. Mainly good, apart from the lack of [DSC].
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I like the clan i think we should put a poll up right now!!!

JK this is my clan as well...

i just wanted to mention a more realistic reason for letting the clan [master] become official is for most martial arts you call your teacher master... and our clan is not necessarily full of the best players but our goal is to teach everyone in and outside our clan to become better at whatever mod they like best... starting with some sample moves for twin swords found on our clan site...
Question ...

how are people supposed to discuss new clans if people keep posting random span and the new clans DSC is pushed further and further back

HMMM what shall we talk about...

We plan on getting a server... what mod

Ive just started playing yet ive become a Black belt already... so i am playing alot!!!
Last edited by yfewsy; Mar 23, 2008 at 12:46 AM. Reason: WHAT TO DISCUSS!!!
Nothing wrong with bumping a thread if you have a good reason. Using this clan as a specific example, nobody has been discussing anything. No active discussion = inactive thread = pushed down the list.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
so does that mean we should post again?
well, that would clog the posts....
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
Check out my new signature i stole it from Cooper... that guy from [V]

we have more members just check it out at

yfewsy.freeforums.org
Last edited by yfewsy; Mar 15, 2008 at 09:32 PM.
yea i think we are a good clan...i just joined not too long ago and I like yfewsy and all the help he has given me, mostly cus I copied him =) but its always fun playing with these guys
Leaders

Yfewsy USA

jumba92, USA

ThePenguin USA

Members_____________________________

Honpo, Tekemk, KicktheCAN, MrPhateh, Sundrate, Xorisalio, Winder487, Snipe, PsyCo, SRVHENDRIX, Harlies425, Dakk, subzero, LsGothic, vidu, bioman, Lysithix and Kenjuke (so far)
Last edited by yfewsy; Mar 22, 2008 at 07:57 PM.