Toribash
Thanks for the cnc xD

I know the 2nd kick wasn't that great and all, I was practicing backside kick booms here.

I did think of doing that too, I'll prolly rework the last kick these days and see if I get better results.

Also made another replay last night ^^
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - retina and the sky.rpl (148.5 KB, 115 views)
frames 180 and 80 I disliked the extended knee, really ruined everything you had going there, would have been much better for you to hold when it wasn't completely extended to look somewhat decent, but that was just imo.
everything else was great :3
No it was after you did your dismemberments, it could have been relaxed, but looked extended, was during your pose and right before your pose
Oh, it was a setup for the off-axis 360 jump ^^

Also made a new quick replay, trying to aim a bit for realism. I'm not sure if I did ok after the decap though.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - three evils.rpl (65.8 KB, 110 views)
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Thanks for the cnc xD

I know the 2nd kick wasn't that great and all, I was practicing backside kick booms here.

I did think of doing that too, I'll prolly rework the last kick these days and see if I get better results.

Also made another replay last night ^^

nice replay,like flow,cool boom,and i really liked spin on end.
i would give this 10/10 ;o
Meh, I dont really know anything about realism, but it was nice, but the decap looked weak. 8/10 though.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Yeah it was hard to do it from the spin so it wasn't so powerful heh.

Also made my first manipulation and 5 dm boom :>
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - fly routine.rpl (146.2 KB, 110 views)
FU gimme more than 8/10 like you keep doing <3

Yeah I know the manip wasn't that great but I had a great position for a boom so I decided to go for it :]