Toribash
Original Post
Stupid toribash problems!!
It all started when Agent J said that something would happen on 7/17/08, and I uninstalled toribash because I thought Agent J was gonna update it with a virus or something. I have been super paranoid of viruses ever since my old computer got infected and my parents got really REALLY mad... and it costed them a lot of money to get it fixed... after I realized that Agent J didn't do anything, I reinstalled toribash, and ever since... I've been getting all these annoying problems... Such as, people changing colors, depending on who they are fighting... I've reinstalled toribash a lot of times and each time, I still have problems... Anyways, now everything seems okay except for a few things... when I log in to a server, the people who are fighting don't have any colors on in the first fight, but then get the colors after the first fight is over... also, I can't see ground textures... I was in a server and some guy said "Nice ground texture" and I couldn't see anything... someone please help me...
No colors on the first match: Yeah, you have to fight or watch a person fight in game to get their currently updated colors. If they've changed colors since last time you saw them, you'll see their old colors on the first match and the new ones on the second one onward. Same thing for ground textures and any textures, really; you have to fight or watch someone fight one match to get their updated inventory.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I probably have other problems too, but I haven't found them yet...

Okay thanks T0astman, now I know that people's colors not showing up is normal when you first enter a server...

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Same thing for ground textures and any textures, really; you have to fight or watch someone fight one match to get their updated inventory.

I assume this doesn't happen with all people, seeing as people saw his ground texture in the first match with him... or maybe it wasn't... Thanks, anyways...

EDIT: EDIT: Okay... it turns out I'm still getting that weird "changing colors when fighting different people" glitch, but I found out more about it... Y'know how when it's the first turn and nothing has moved yet, the players are shown with relax colors? Well... when I'M facing someone, the opponent always is shown with force colors on... I have no idea why... This doesn't happen when I'm watching two other people fight though...
Last edited by Bananana; Jul 22, 2008 at 12:40 AM.
I don't know how to fix it but I can't click a body part 3 times to hold it so I have to press the "x" key can someone help?
Don't bump 7 year old threads next time and just make your own.

Anyways, go to settings > advanced settings and set mous buttons (or something like that) to 1.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]