Ranking
Original Post
Tori and uke dissapear
Okay so this has happened for a while now but I thought it would be fixed when hampa uploaded a new version, which he hasnt been doing so I'll ask whether there's a solution.

Since last tb update my tori and uke dissapear, it always happens on startup and sometimes during a fight which is pretty damn annoying.
It's like typing /opt tori 0 and /opt uke 0, everything is still there except the players (including their flames and shit ofcours)

Normally it fixes when I move around with the camera for 10 seconds, but sometimes it takes longer.
Is there any permanent solution?

Using steam version.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Nope, that doesnt work.

See if /lp works.
It could just be textures not appearing, and if so, find a player like myself with full joints as a failsafe.
Hope this helps.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
maybe u have to upgrade ur carte graphic

It wouldn't be his graphic card. If it was. That, it wouldn't open the game itself.
Plus it's Zwouter. Unless he's got a new laptop, this is a new thing.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
It wouldn't be his graphic card. If it was. That, it wouldn't open the game itself.
Plus it's Zwouter. Unless he's got a new laptop, this is a new thing.

It could still open the game if there was a graphics card problem, but there could be issues, I agree that you should make sure your graphics card is updated.

If this was a recent problem, you could play on an older version until its fixed
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.