Toribash
Original Post
Trying to download a mod
I have done it before, but with this mod, it doesn't want to work. I am trying to download Beg_Ballgore.tdm. But I can not get it to work. It works in Single player, but just resets the current mod in Multiplayer.

Any Help would be appreciated.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
First of all, tdm.?
Try uninstalling beg_ballgore.tbm and using /mod beg_ballgore.tbm (I can't remember if it was /mod or something else. Somebody will have to confirm that for me) to re-download it. It should fix your problem.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
My bad. Meant to type tbm.

Anyways, I have no idea how to uninstall it. I've gone into the file folder and deleted the file, but it still pops up in my folder on Toribash.

Are you getting the mod from a thread? Or are you using the mod search function?

i miss you ocean
I got it from a thread.

Did you use /lm? If so, try loading it from the menu. Upper-case and lower-case matter when doing /lm.
Bringer of Hell
I believe mods have to be approved before you can use them in multiplayer. Not all have been approved yet. This is probably why it works in sp but not mp.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
I believe mods have to be approved before you can use them in multiplayer. Not all have been approved yet. This is probably why it works in sp but not mp.

This isn't the case anymore, mods get auto-approved upon upload to mod system.

As it was mentioned, mod names are case sensitive. You don't need to have a mod if you play on multiplayer - it will automatically download for you. Make a room and type EXACTLY /set mod beg_ballgore.tbm then /reset.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos