Ranking
Original Post
(ART) My 1st 512x512 Custom head :)

This is my 1st custom head, Made by me.
Still working on its skins and such like more details.
Copying Diablo from Diablo III!

Toke me 3 days for the remaining.
I know I know what you're thinking, It's to top notch.
But i'm still trying to be accurate for what i'm making here
I wish you guys will enjoy what I did.
Wish me Luck!

P.S: I did this with a mouse. lol
Last edited by quantumroxas; Jan 22, 2016 at 01:41 PM.
A ALL-AROUND REPLAY-MAKING TEXTURE MAKING Player
Hmm, Mapping would be eh, And for 1st try at heads, It is decent, But still not very good, There's white things as a coloring problems, and its not in the middle as you see. And its still needs details, shading Ect Ect..
playboi
Originally Posted by xFIRExGAME View Post
Hmm, Mapping would be eh, And for 1st try at heads, It is decent, But still not very good, There's white things as a coloring problems, and its not in the middle as you see. And its still needs details, shading Ect Ect..

Thanks for your honesty , yeah still improving on my art making skills.
ill take this as one of my main priority.
its good detail but one issue is that to me the nose and eyes are too spaced out for the head and distorts the image a bit but in general good
Rainbow
Originally Posted by luco123 View Post
its good detail but one issue is that to me the nose and eyes are too spaced out for the head and distorts the image a bit but in general good

Thanks, Yeah ill fix it.
The thing I'm doing right now is making every important parts and details step by step.
Honestly I would say Mapping is way more important than detail. Even if you make the head flat look beautiful with details if the mapping is shit no one will want it or like it in game. You have to remember these are for in-game and not just a flat on the forums.

I've seen a lot of high detail heads go unused and unwanted on the art/texture market because of poor mapping.

Use someone else's head made by an artist that understands mapping to line up your own head. Raiken taught me how to do mapping on head textures by having me redraw his own heads from looking at the in-game image and not the flat. This honestly helped me out a lot and I would recommend doing it yourself. Study other people's art and their mapping and practice it constantly until you know exactly how the mapping will warp everything.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •