Ranking
Original Post
Crash on start up!
I reinstallled Toribash twice, but it still crashes like 5 seconds after i open it up. Help?!
Could you record a video? But if that dont work, try steam, and if you are using steam: Get all your mods or downloaded mods and your own replays and install non-steam version. And if that dont work, I cant help you sorry

Originally Posted by 456Aqeel View Post
I reinstallled Toribash twice, but it still crashes like 5 seconds after i open it up. Help?!

What are your specs? and have you played it before on the same pc?

Is this problem new or old?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
My specs:
16 GB RAM
AMD 280x 3gb
Intel i5 somethn.

My specs are pretty good, i've run Tb before, for almost a year, then recently i started playing again, and this happened.
How about the fps? Does it work fine?
If no try to:
Right click on my computer my settings advanced and put it on Best performance
If you can open toribash menu but you cant play the game probably setting the game on lowest quality would work
I dont think its about the graphic card though Because graphic card probem has more than crashing like text bugging and such but still update it in case
If it crashes when you open multiplayer then check your connection or ping
By the way do you use steam version? Do you use the 5.00 or something?
Last edited by Yenaldooshi; Jul 12, 2016 at 08:45 PM.
💪(◣◢)👊
Sorry for the late reply guys.
My graphics card is up to date.
Ok so it seems like there's no problem on the main menu. No crashes there.
The moment I switch to a game, it crashes. (I put it on the lowest setting btw)
Another thing, it used to work perfectly on my previous version, then I stopped playing and came back to it, and it started crashing. I then updated it to the newest version, same thing.