Toribash
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
i lost my 1tb harddisk with like 70% animos in it
cries

574GB in my anime folder :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
kimi no nawa is a good show too if you want to watch something with your daughter
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
kimi no nawa is a good show too if you want to watch something with your daughter

isn't it a movie
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
oh yes it is, sorry but it wont waste your 2 hours of time
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
thata's currently on my list, but I can't find a good source to watch it from quality wise, so i've been holding off on watching it. Have watched 7 others so far though
*cute girls doing cute things kind*

Gochuumon Wa Usagi Desu Ka?
Non Non Biyori
Kirino Mosaic
Yuru Yuri
So i sent her back home yesterday, and I have to say, we didnt get to watch nearly as I would have liked too. We did read a bunch of visual novels off steam and some other places. I believe we watched 14 different animes, like 9 of them being my own. I rewatched some of my own, because she never saw them. So i guess ill have to wipe out the rest of the stuff i need to watch myself lol
Well yea, alrighto. Let's list some mores:
- Ao no Exorcist
- Kitabuku Katsudou Kiroku
- Occult Nine
- Blood lad
- Ao Haru Ride
- Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda (Movie)
- Inou Battle wa Nichijou kei no Naka de
- Kiznaiver
- GJ-bu!

Just checked your animelist so maybe.. There are few mores tbh but yea, can't really remember most of the anime tittles because of my external treasure is not here with me anymore.
- made in Indonesia