Toribash
Original Post
Legal trading of any goods for TC.
I don't see why we can't trade goods that can be proven, like CS:Go skins, Minecraft items on popular servers, other shit the people might be interested in, for TC.

If there are genuine concerns about this, please reply here. I just feel like it's a useless barrier, someone might be interested in my csgo skins in exchange for TC, when I personally don't care about them, and I can easily prove I sent them and he could easily prove that I didn't.

Let me know!
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Rule won't be removed due to a number of reasons:
- Deals that happen on forums are always supported (either fully or partially in case of TC sales). That won't be the case with other games or services.
- Such deals are almost always against terms of service of those games. Even if that's not the case at this moment, tos tend to get updated from time to time (especially when it comes to large games) - so essentially we'll need to keep an eye on all those games' tos every time a new thread is posted, which will be an unnecessary workload for MS.

If you want to trade CSGO skins to TC, do it via PMs / discord / teamspeak / grandma's cell phone / whatever you want to use that isn't forum threads or Toribash chat.
You get scammed in process, we won't care.

Alright, that's all I cared about. I know now I can trade those goods at my own risk, which is what i was suggesting be a thing. Thanks!
As far as I recall scam rates of CS:GO deals were extremely high, so there are definitely reasons why this rule exists. There is also no way to directly link TB account to Steam, so for all staff knows there is no possible way to handle it in case of a scam. As mentioned above, do it at your own risk, but be aware of how likely you are to be scammed