Toribash
Original Post
Need a judo trainer!
will iam a nooob at judo so i need a trainer or teacher who will enter with me ingame
ill be at anytime
INB4 14 days ban
You can try my move
contract both pecs
right rotating chest
right bending lumbar
extend left hip
contract right hip
extend both glutes
extend abs
grab hands
Anyways, go to Unibash, they have people there who teach you. You can find unibash in the top menu of the forum.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 29, 2012 at 02:32 PM.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by dragonbreath
go to Unibash

there are unactive
Originally Posted by jigyansu
contact me ingame,i can teach a few tricks.

i dont need moves i need tips,what to do what not to do etc..
INB4 14 days ban
PM me
and i'll help you something
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Well, the first frame is the most important. Try not to grab as it will increase the chances of you being dismembered. Compliment your starters with kicks, as they are stronger than punches. With your arms, try to cover your critical parts, such as pecs and head to mantain yourself stable. Hope this helped, if anything pm me or see me ingame.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
will iam a nooob at judo so i need a trainer or teacher who will enter with me ingame
ill be at anytime

I suck at judo but I can be of assistance Just drop me a PM and let me update my toribash :3
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Always hit ur enemy on the first round... if u fail on the first round u can lose easy. So the most important frame is the first, dont raise both shoulders he cut ur arms, is more effective a clap but... u can make ur own moves using chest, lumbar, pecs, elbow, hips, glutes, knees and ankles intent make kicks or punches that help u a lot.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris