Ranking
Original Post
Songs that brought you to tears.
What are some songs that have made you emotional or even made you cry? I got a few right here, the lyrics are just amazing and touching.

Please don't make me look like a fool with not posting anything and completely ignoring this thread
that hendrix song is an absolute favourite of mine. great choice.

as for me, I've always found pieces by red to be an emotional song, for personal reasons.

Yup, some pretty touching subjects.

Pieces by Red is indeed very emotional. Songs like this are usually not my style, but this is amazing.
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Well, its a song that you associate with something or someone that makes you emotional when you listen to it, afterwards.

Here's mine

Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
^
Seriously i don't like the video concept at any way , though its a pretty good song
:D
^ brilliant song. great choice.

Schneider TM did a version of 'there's a light that never goes out' by The Smiths and it's amazing.
hi dilara

i like the media these songs are from, but i have become very emotional and even cried once or twice from listening to them, only because they remind me of personal things

This song makes me cry in a weird way. This is my favorite album of all time, and this song closes it. The entire album builds up to the screams in the final minute, and its one of the most emotional and beautiful things I've heard in my life. You may not get the same effect from just the song, but this song makes is special to me because when I hear it I feel like there's nothing else in the world that's as good as this album

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~