Ranking
Original Post
Ranking Season 2 Mod Voting
Hi!

Toribash's Ranking Season 2 is on its way and it's time to pick the mods.
I've set three S2 rooms and each of them will get 3 different modlists over the course of next 9 days. What you have to do is to vote for a mod from each mod rotation and those with most votes will be used for ranking!

Current rotation:

Striking:
  • wushu3.tbm
  • wushu3dome.tbm
  • wushu3box.tbm
Click here to vote

Grappling:
  • valetudofixed.tbm
  • spiritwrestling.tbm
Click here to vote

Kicking:
  • taekkyon.tbm
  • kickapoofixed.tbm
Click here to vote

Got more mod suggestions? Please share in this thread!
Last edited by sir; Aug 3, 2017 at 12:33 AM.
kickboxing? You what mate, its even more random than vanilla tk.

On the whole rotations idea. I don't get it.
Why do we need to swap between a dozen of mods that nobody wants? I just don't get it.
It's like you guys pretend to know better, when pretty much everyone just wants the same mods that work........
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 27, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
On the whole rotations idea. I don't get it.
Why do we need to swap between a dozen of mods that nobody wants? I just don't get it.
It's like you guys pretend to know better, when pretty much everyone just wants the same mods that work........

If put erthtkv2, abd and lenshu3ng as the only mods for the whole season then it goes against the very idea of finding out who's the best Toribash player around. If you can only play 3 mainstream mods, you aren't best. Mods put in this voting all imply different gameplay, especially grappling/striking mods.

It's not like we're suggesting you to play lolnade3 or twinswords for ranked mode.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
If put erthtkv2, abd and lenshu3ng as the only mods for the whole season then it goes against the very idea of finding out who's the best Toribash player around. If you can only play 3 mainstream mods, you aren't best. Mods put in this voting all imply different gameplay, especially grappling/striking mods.

It's not like we're suggesting you to play lolnade3 or twinswords for ranked mode.

Well this is a case of "I know better than all of you".
Newsflash: You definitely don't.

I would understand that viewpoint if people actually wanted rotating mods.
I have not seen a single post saying "yeah, lets remove all the competitive mods because the people who are good at those, aren't actually the best".

Almost everyone wants the same proven to work mods, but you guys think you knows better than the active playerbase.
People want to play erthtk, people want to play ABD, people want to play lenshu. If you want people to play ranked,

LISTEN TO THEM

Originally Posted by sir View Post

Yet you make us play lightninglenshu and katanaaikido for clan league, and you wonder why everybody thinks you guys know nothing about this games gameplay besides the basics.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 27, 2017 at 11:25 PM.
who the fuck made boxshu mushu v5 keep it original and use v3, what is the point of trying to find the best when we all know there is nothing about being good for just playing the same thing consistently all the time in this case and rank system shit, doubt other users who do this could actually keep up with an actual dueler like diamond or others
I feel like Mushu.tbm is underrated. I wish it would make it to Ranked play.

I get that Boxshu is Mushu im a box, but they are still different, primarily with the engage distance.

So, Mushu! Is what I wish to see.
~Zurka~
Originally Posted by zurka View Post
I feel like Mushu.tbm is underrated. I wish it would make it to Ranked play.

I get that Boxshu is Mushu im a box, but they are still different, primarily with the engage distance.

So, Mushu! Is what I wish to see.

Mushu is way too unfair, someone can just do a running opener and draw the game out every time until you give up etc.