Ranking
Accepted once you have 1000 QI. Also there is another Swexxelite on toribash, a legendary replay maker. You know him?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Wait it will take me a while to get there. Do i absolutely need to get to it because i have played well over 1k games. and no i dont know the other Swexx but i would like to meet him haha.
I'm not trying to pretend to be Swexxelite dambit stop saying i am :(!!!!!!!!
Yeah we have a 1k qi limit even for alts sorry.
Oh ok well in the mean time can i apply for Vengence or Light, because i dont think they have a qi limit?
and i will gladly still be friends with u guys if im accepted.
I'm not trying to pretend to be Swexxelite dambit stop saying i am :(!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure they do but go for it.
Hola, club de la lucha
for the record, I do not speak fluent spanish
I am taking a spanish class and like to add it to things for no reason

I remembered you guys from back when I first joined TB, and, seeing that you're reviving yourselves, I figured I'd give applying a go. I'm going to do a freeform/notsofreeform application. You don't have a form, so I'm making my own.

GMT

Never been successful at finding my actual GMT. I've googled it, but after giving what I found to people, I've been told other things, so I'll give you the state I live in: Illinois.

14 years of age and counting.

Belt

10th of the dans.

Activity

My activity isn't the greatest right now - in fact, it's pretty shitty - and it may not improve very quickly, but it will definitley improve. Before I left TB for awhile, my forum activity was a 10, and it should be a 10 again pretty soon. As for my ingame activity, it's going to be pretty low for awhile. My internet isn't really the best, and I just can't get ingame very often. If you need me to, I'll always do my best to get ingame.

Name

My IRL name is Jaxon Wise, but most people call me Jax.

Discord

I do not currently use discord, but am willing to start if it is needed. I'd much rather receive important notifications through PM, as I can check those on my phone, and while I may not instantly see them like I might on discord, I will be more likely to see PMs.

Replays/Skill

I currently do not have any ABD replays as I have just recently reinstalled TB, however, I noticed that Valterain is in (FC). He can vouch for my skill if he even remembers me. If not, I am willing to be tested. You'll simply need to set up a time with me. ABD or boxshu_mushu are my best mods.

Clans

Gonna go ahead and get it out now, back in the day, I was a clan hopper. I've been in too many to count, but I can assure you, those days are over. I've also created many clans, like (Dr) which merged with [Ascend], or (God), which was my attempt at reviving (Godly), my only semi-successfull clan.

Why I want to join

Back when I first joined, you guys were in 2nd place on the clan leaderboards, and you were official. You were the mix between [Origin] and [Obey]. I could get into [Origin], but I sure as hell couldn't have gotten into [Obey]. I wasn't sure about you guys, and I never tested my luck. Now that you're back, I want to join you guys and grow with you. I know you have the potential to reach official again, and I want to help you get there.

Thank you for reading my application. I hope it was good enough for you guys. If I miss anything or if you have any questions, ask me. I'd rather be told how to improve than be outright denied.
Sign me up coach i can fight. My username is snypey my real name is Rocky Hamilton im a 4th dan black belt. If im not on steam im on the non steam version almost everyday. i specialize in in mushu variants and i am ok in judo and great in ninjitsu. If i dont know the mod i can learn fast.
-----
My name is Rocky Hamilton username is snypey Im 4th dan and i specialize in mushu variants, good at akido and judo and great at ninjitsu. I hope i make the team.
Last edited by Snypey; Sep 26, 2016 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Accepted Jax. And we were actually never official but I remember being right behind Obey practically tied for first, those were good times and we are on Obey's tail once again. Inviting and FC is happy to have you.

Also Snypey please try to put more effort in your app so we can decide better.
264Axel
GMT -5:00
Age 14
Belt 3rd Dan Black Belt
Forum activity 4
In game activity 7
Name Axel Ingame Name 264Axel
Greykido
Im From Mexico and i domain english i usually play 1 hour at toribash i make lots of arts i make sets head textures and post replays

Want to see some replays go to this Link

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...19#post8883619