Toribash

toy maker wip (50%)

The lines for the eyes and the santa hat being black with the rest of the lineart being brown is inconsistent, I'm thinking it'd look better if you avoid using solid black with this choice of coloring. No memes, but egoraptor is what comes to mind when I'm trying to explain this. I guess you'll add the rest of the hat in later wips, too.

Nose and mouth look a little too low..
Cool work, as always. Looking forward to the finished product.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
The lines for the eyes and the santa hat being black with the rest of the lineart being brown is inconsistent, I'm thinking it'd look better if you avoid using solid black with this choice of coloring. No memes, but egoraptor is what comes to mind when I'm trying to explain this. I guess you'll add the rest of the hat in later wips, too.

Nose and mouth look a little too low..
Cool work, as always. Looking forward to the finished product.

Thanks for pointing that out, i'll definitely try to change the lineart to black and see how that works out. Nose and mouth positioning looks weird in 3D and i'm planning tk change that in the final version.

Thanks for the feedback! :-)
Last edited by poison; Dec 17, 2017 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
toy maker

watermark

3D

requested by FRED:

"obelisk watcher"

3D

watermarked flat

sorry that I was a bit inactive because I had exams for 2 weeks and had irl stuff to take care of.

unfortunately, this will be my very last request and will only release art when I feel like making.

CNC is still always welcome so please share your thoughts on my textures. thanks and have a good day!
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
you're getting better and better, I like this one a lot

welcome to my thread diamond!
thanks for the kind words <3
I really like the way you made those girly eyes, is there any reference you were using or it's just something that people call with 'imagination'?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raiken View Post
I really like the way you made those girly eyes, is there any reference you were using or it's just something that people call with 'imagination'?

I just used my imagination here. I think a bit of practice is needed to do eyes and you'll come up with one that fits eventually.
I ended up getting some advice, thank you for the advice my friend! :-)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.