Ranking
Originally Posted by bands View Post

FL12

Pretty good melody. Haven't made my first beat yet because all of the melodies I make are not to my liking. Got any tips on how I could make better melodies (got omni and nexus already).
Nope, I don't. It just takes practice. I got all of my knowledge from videos so try watching some.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Pretty good melody. Haven't made my first beat yet because all of the melodies I make are not to my liking. Got any tips on how I could make better melodies (got omni and nexus already).

It doesn't matter. Making appealing melodies in particular is something that will best come with practice. That shouldn't keep you from putting together a beat. That sort of perfectionism doesn't make you better at making music, it keeps you from making music at all.

@bands that beat is nice. all the timbres and effects fit in super well with the melody/arpeggiation. i'd say that's really the only interesting part of it tho tbh
kinda minimalist on its own, not much really to listen to

could be cool with some vocals over it
https://soundcloud.com/suqamadik/on-me

One of the bros got to spit on my beat. I fucks with it. It could use some mixing and mastering, I asked for the FLP so I could do it.

FL12.