Toribash
Original Post
No improvement, just bored.

imgur link: http://imgur.com/9MW4b1E

College is so busy, specially if you're an engineer. (In my country)
Anyway, program used is Gimp 2.8.

This head is not yet finished, just a rough coloring and lot of random things.
Comment and Critics are appreciated.
Last edited by Raiken; May 16, 2017 at 04:11 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The pic isnt loading
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Added imgur link.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Nice minimal. Its better if it has lineart
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
I'm planning to add some details. Any suggest?
- made in Indonesia

Im also just a newbie in making set/head ^cant suggestmore but i do know it lacks some shading and lineart. Thats all i know xD but its pretty nice :P
I like this, reminds me of my Cat remake I made not too long ago.
Not sure if this was what you PM'd me earlier about - but if it is? Hi!

With the way it was taken with the hair, I believe a minimalistic type of detail for the hair is needed. Mainly due to the light to dark region with the hair. As Implore mentioned, Line art with a darker blue or just black would be fine.

It's a little hard to say on what would be best since all I can see is one side of a mapped model.

(implore shhh you make better anime art than I do. a lot of people do)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
^ Weoo Im a big fan lol. Just listen to what Weoo<3 said He's Best at this.
Yes Indeed. Weoo is a hardworker.

And well actually I'm planning to add the line art eventhough I'm not really good at it.

I design shits but I keep on destroying the design with my poor coloring skill. So, I left lots of unfinished sketch of heads.
I'm using mouse only so the sketch is also looks reallllyyy rough.
- made in Indonesia

Its simple but I really like the design and mapping.
You can put a little more effort in the shadding, if you want mail me with the flat and I'll give you some tips about it.
Good job!