Toribash
I just don't see you often then, sorry about that.
Oh shit, I get it, pretty wholesome of a joke tbh.
they call me ????????????
Hello, Shane here from the Wapow Event Team we would like to welcome you to our team.
-About us
-We are a group of people that want to make Toribash a better place.
- We want to go outside our clan and recruit members to help us run in game Tournaments and events.
- We are going to try to compete with the Es. We work solely off of donations and work from the Wapow clan.
- WET is a Future project we have been working on to bring our ultimate goal of bringing more players to the community.
- We are going to try our best to make more fun for everyone and create a freindly fude with the Es ; ).
-Soon we will have an organization page up. This is still in the making.
-There is no reason to Join our clan unless you would like to be apart of our clan.
This is an organization not a clan.
-We are looking for Advertisers, Artists, Recruiters and marketers.
-thank you for your time and effort if you wish us to not post on your forum disregard this and delete

P.S. Heres our discord https://discord.gg/XMm9vXt

P.P.S hope You guys join our cause
Originally Posted by shanerox12 View Post
Hello, Shane here from the Wapow Event Team we would like to welcome you to our team.
-About us
- We want to go outside our clan and recruit members to help us run in game Tournaments and events.
- We are going to try to compete with the Es. We work solely off of donations and work from the Wapow clan.
- WET is a Future project we have been working on to bring our ultimate goal of bringing more players to the community.
- We are going to try our best to make more fun for everyone and create a freindly fude with the Es ; ).
-There is no reason to Join our clan unless you would like to be apart of our clan.
-thank you for your time and effort if you wish us to not post on your forum disregard this and delete

Sorry but were to busy dying RIP [e]
Official Pro Leg Grabber /[Team Aikido]
Originally Posted by shanerox12 View Post
-About us

I'm pretty sure toribash is about dead altogether lol...
Visit my shop: It's Walrus' Beautiful Shop
Everybody loves a walrus
Originally Posted by PureWalrus View Post
I'm pretty sure toribash is about dead altogether lol...

Probably unless when 5.0 comes out it blows people's minds but I have many doubts about :/

If 5.0 even comes out...
time to revive this. expect a full remodel.
I used to rule the world , Seas would rise when I gave the word.
Now in the morning I sleep alone ; I Sweep the streets I used to own.
Well idk about all that Deak is kinda gone (i think he quit idk) and if doesnt come back many of the people here wont be active