Ranking
Original Post
ToriBot Corp. presents...
beep boop

Ever lost your arm in a fight?
Don't worry, having limbs ripped off is no rarity to any tori.
Nor is the unpleasant feeling of re-growing it back. Uh-oh!

That's why we at ToriBot Corp. did our best to find a solution to this.
And well, we think we succeeded.

Totes agree that there ought to be a different variation for grabbed hands.

On that note, add a variation for the grabbed pirate hook too? Please? Pretty please?

Dif variations for grab should be stock standard for all hand objects.
Whore ! But are are have been burst so it was beautiful I do not sias how you made but bong is good work except that suddenly for the price of a glove it is how much I want to economise to buy me One if someone knows the price tell me please. Also, last thing we do to catch the blow in combat?

---------
IKoorie
If the fingers were splayed out when not grabbed, and then in a fist when grabbed, it would look a lot cleaner.
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
that line means that Dengue made .obj file and the texture

It literally says he gets the credits for the original design. ^^
Excuse me, I think my clan should have been given these for free for using the name xD
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
Excuse me, I think my clan should have been given these for free for using the name xD

lawl
On a more serious note, how about instead of coming up with new things fix the old things that have been brought up countless times in suggestions.
Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
On a more serious note, how about instead of coming up with new things fix the old things that have been brought up countless times in suggestions.

These things are done by item forgers, like the name they forge items, the old things in S&I are probably for the devs.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]