Ranking
View Poll Results: What level of pivot am I?
Begginer
140 Votes / 37.84%
Good Begginer
89 Votes / 24.05%
Awesome
73 Votes / 19.73%
Extremely Good
16 Votes / 4.32%
AMAZING!!!!!
52 Votes / 14.05%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

peveet

Here's mine! No, this is not my first. I had a lot before... But my computer crashed so I lost everything. I havent doen it in like a month, so ignore my rustyness...
Send me an idea for an animation, ill see how many frames it might be / how much work will go in it, and you pay me the requested TC, I will make it, you get it / use as sig, etc...
Darn image size restriction... Maybe I should just use my website...
I have the thumbnail and the original image in the zip attatched. Want the Piv file? Let me know.
EDIT: Yes I now realize the thumb looks like total crap... I'll stick to the zips from now on.
EDITEDIT: Lol, this is an old thread. Whoops! Well then... Erm... i guess it deserves the word BUMP then?
Attached Images
Brick'd Large.gif (19.0 KB, 9 views)
Attached Files
Brick'd Large.zip (90.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by DS6; May 23, 2009 at 09:51 PM.
Here's a random one I just whipped up bcuz im bored.
FEESH SLAPZ
Attached Thumbnails
Fish Slap.gif  
hi guys i have a Problem.... i´m doing Pivot Animations, and when I want to convert them into Gif, it converts only 4 seconds of the original Video, so i have to delete Frames to get the other Part and so on. does somebody know how to fix this?
aww, its times like this i wish i hadnt given up years ago, oh well, will try and make some good animations for you guys xD