Toribash
Original Post
Changing Daimyo Hat from a Hair to a 3D object
idk why the daimyo hat and scarf counts as a hair thing, its a hat why isn't it a 3D obj.
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
still, a hat and scarf doesn't sound like it should be hair anyway
Fan Club <3
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
I believe they were also created prior to 3d items being in toribash at all.

And a static scarf just wouldn't work.
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
I believe they were also created prior to 3d items being in toribash at all.

And a static scarf just wouldn't work.

im not saying to change the actual item im just saying that the daimyo hat and scarf should be moved from hair objects to 3D head objects
Fan Club <3
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
im not saying to change the actual item im just saying that the daimyo hat and scarf should be moved from hair objects to 3D head objects

No, there is a difference between hairs and objects. One is generated by the game and the other requires 3rd party software. If it moves, it's going to be listed as a hair (As of this post).
I think the gist of this suggestion is that while a scarf works as a hair, the hat would be a lot better as a 3d object, given that it could be textured and essentially be less shit looking.
It was one of the first things in it's class, and it was a great idea, but we have much better tools now. A re release of something like this where we have the hat and the scarf as separate things (3d obj and hair respectively) could be kinda neat. Updating it based on the tools we now have available.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
that's basically what I mean. Like the hat could function like the Valkyrie hair does
Fan Club <3
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!