Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Polse
Can I get some CnC on this edit please guys
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
If you're gonna use a white shader with bright cc, use some darker textures on the tori and uke models. Make sure that when you p/c, you don't get the camera outside the video (i mean, now the black screen outside your video is visible at times). Make the transition better, now it's just a black flash.

Sync was there, velocity was ok. More and better effects please.
lol thanks, im new to this shit. Also with the black bit outside I liked it so I kept it. I thought it added a cool vibe but that's just me
Last edited by Vayne; Apr 13, 2015 at 10:50 PM.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
It would have looked a little nicer if you turned on raytracing

Adding some sharpen would also make the video look a bit better

Cool sync though
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Bruh, I noticed some black lines when you shook the screen, zoom in a little and that will resolve the issue, otherwise, I agree with the others!
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
Bruh, I noticed some black lines when you shook the screen, zoom in a little and that will resolve the issue, otherwise, I agree with the others!

you could also try adding some letterboxing
Like Havu said, make the tori's colour look more clear without so much interference from the light. You can also try adding the contrast effect to make the toris stand out.
Can't detect the vibrations because of the brightness is too bright, I think.

EDIT:
It's too bright. That's the point of my comment.
There's a momment when the video is shaking, and it's hard to see the difference between when It's shaking or not, maybe because of the brightness is too bright.
Last edited by Raiken; Apr 14, 2015 at 11:57 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Can't detect the vibrations because of the brightness is too bright, I think.

what does that even mean